Beginning the Dress Return Process at PromCouture
Something wrong with your order? Please let us help make it right by following these easy steps:
- Request a return authorization by entering your order number and zip code into the form below these instructions.
- After filling out the form below, you will receive an email. Print the email with your return authorization number and place it in the box.
- Carefully place the item back on the hanger, in the bag, and back in the box with the return form.
- Please write the authorization number on the outside of the box so we can see it. Don’t forget to seal the box!
- Return the package to our warehouse using the shipping label you are given. (for U.S. customers only)
- All international customers are responsible to pay any and all fees when shipping an item back. (Duties, taxes, brokerage fees etc)
- Once your item has been received, inspected and processed, you’ll be issued a store credit or refund!
Before starting your return, please read the rules!
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- You must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order. You then have 5 days to send the return back to us.
- You can receive a refund on all products except those marked “store credit only” or “Sale”. There is a 10% restocking fee for all returns for refunds. Prefer Store Credit? You can receive store credit on all products, equivalent to the total value of your product purchase.
- Returns are carefully inspected; all original tags must be in place and the product must not show any signs of wear or damage.
- If you receive a damaged item, tell us right away! That way, we can immediately send your replacement of the same style, size and color.